Latest News -
A year-round family, home, and community centered program that encourages ethical decision-making skills.
The boys will learn more about staying healthy, knowing their home and community, tools for fixing and building, cooking healthy, being safe, making good choices, and much more.
If the Cub Scout has not previously earned the Bobcat Badge, it must be earned before the scout hits the Trail toward his Wolf Badge.
- Complete each of the following Wolf required adventures with your den or family:
- Call of the Wild
- Council Fire
- Duty to God Footsteps
- Howling at the Moon
- Paws on the Path
- Running With the Pack
- Complete one Wolf elective adventure of your den or family’s choosing.
- With your parent or guardian, complete the exercises in the pamphlet How to Protect Your Children From Child Abuse: A Parent’s Guide, and earn the Cyber Chip award for your age.*
*If your family does not have Internet access at home AND you do not have ready Internet access at school or another public place or via a mobile device, the Cyber Chip portion of this requirement may be waived by your parent or guardian.
Click here for a detailed list of the Wolf requirements.
- Shirt (Long or Short Sleeve)
The uniform will be used through second grade – so size it appropriately.
- Pants or Shorts
The Uniform Code
Your son should/will be encouraged to wear his uniform appropriately. The shirt should always be tucked in and orderly. He should understand the importance of representing the entire Boy Scout Organization while in uniform.
Time to Sew?
The image to the right will help with the placement of emblems and patches.
Patches You’ll need to Buy
- Council Patch*
- Pack Numbers** (see Below)
- Den Number (Optional)