Webelos camp is available to Cub Scouts who will be entering the 4th or 5th grade in the fall.
Click here for details on the Heart of America Council website.
2017 Session Dates
The following sessions are available. Parents will be asked to identify their top three picks. On January 9th, at 9am, the pack will register and ideally secure the number one choice.
|Session 1: June 20-22||Session 6: July 12-14|
|Session 2: June 25-27||Session 7: July 15-17|
|Session 3: June 28-30||Session 8: July 20-22|
|Session 4: July 6-8||Session 9: July 23-25|
|Session 5: July 9-11||Session 10: July 28-30|
- $155 per scout and $145 per adult (i.e., $300 for scout and parent)
- $50 deposit, not refundable after January 9th
- Late registration (after April 26th) is $175 per camper and $165 per adult leader.
- Fee may be paid to pack anytime (as one payment or multiple) and may be paid out of scout account.
- All adults attending must be BSA registered and have completed youth protection training. Click here for information about Youth Protection Training.
- BSA Health Form (part A & B) must be completed by each adult and scout attending. Click here for obtain the BSA Annual Health Form.
Camp T-Shirts, Photos & Rockets
- Camp t-shirt NOT provided for scouts or adults and may be purchased in advance (for a discount) or purchased at camp.
- Camp-wide photos may be purchased in advance (for a discount) or purchased at camp.
- Model Rockets (for participating dens) may be purchased in advance (for a discount) or purchased at camp.
- January 5th – Participating dens (i.e. Bears & Webelos I) must identify top 3 desired sessions for camping coordinator. Every effort will be made to secure choice #1; but not guaranteed.
- January 10th – Deposit of $50 must be paid to pack. Names are not added to roster until deposit is received.
- January 11th – Pack will make payment to council and register scouts online.
- April 27th – (Pack Meeting) All pre-orders (for t-shirts, photos, and rockets) must be identified and paid. This includes identification of t-shirt sizes.
- April 27th – (Pack Meeting) Final payment due from parents. If balance is paid after April 29th, fee goes up to $155 for a camper.
- One Month Before Camp – BSA Registration forms, registration fee (of $24), and youth protection certificates must be submitted to pack. Registration forms submitted late will require parent to obtain required signatures and deliver to council themselves.
- One Month Before Camp – Health Forms must be submitted to camping coordinator.
- Pack dues must be paid prior to final payment date for camp, or deposit may be forfeit and registration cancelled.
- Registration forms (where required) that are submitted late will require parent to obtain required signatures (from committee chairman and charter organization rep) and deliver to council office themselves.
- Registration forms and youth protection certificates will not be accepted by camp officials at camp.
- Parents can discuss payment plans with pack treasurer (including monthly/incremental payments). Credit/debit cards may be used to make payments with a 3% processing fee added.
Pack 374 desires all scouts to have an opportunity to attend summer camp. Parents should speak to the pack committee chairman about any financial concerns.