Webelos camp is available to Cub Scouts who will be entering the 4th or 5th grade in the fall.
Click here for details on the Pony Express Council website.
2017 Session Date
One session date is offered: July 27th – July 30th
- $83 per scout and $73 per adult (i.e., $156 for scout and parent)
- Registration starts January 1st. Fee is due at time of registration.
- Late registration (after June 13th) is $83 per scout and $73 per adult.
- Fee may be paid to pack anytime (as one payment or multiple) and may be paid out of scout account.
- All adults attending must be BSA registered and have completed youth protection training. Click here for information about Youth Protection Training.
- BSA Health Form (part A & B) must be completed by each adult and scout attending. Click here for obtain the BSA Annual Health Form.
Camp T-Shirts, Photos & Rockets
Information to be provided. Check back!
- January 1st – Pack will make payment to council and register scouts online based on fees received.
- One Month Before Camp – BSA Registration forms, registration fee (of $24), and youth protection certificates must be submitted to pack. Registration forms submitted late will require parent to obtain required signatures and deliver to council themselves.
- One Month Before Camp – Health Forms must be submitted to camping coordinator.
- Pack dues must be paid prior to final payment date for camp, or deposit may be forfeit and registration cancelled.
- Registration forms (where required) that are submitted late will require parent to obtain required signatures (from committee chairman and charter organization rep) and deliver to council office themselves.
- Registration forms and youth protection certificates will not be accepted by camp officials at camp.
- Parents can discuss payment plans with pack treasurer (including monthly/incremental payments). Credit/debit cards may be used to make payments with a 3% processing fee added.
Pack 374 desires all scouts to have an opportunity to attend summer camp. Parents should speak to the pack committee chairman about any financial concerns.