This camp is available to all cub scouts, including new recruits who join in the spring and have graduated kindergarten. This is the only summer camp option available to scouts entering the first or second grade.
General Information for 2017
Dates: Monday, June 26th through Thursday, June 29th, 9am to 3pm
Location: Elkhorn Elementary School, Excelsior Springs, MO
Click here for detailed information on the Heart of America Council website.
- $65.00 per scout (no charge for adults).
- $25.00 is non-refundable after April 27th.
- Late registration (after April 27th) is $75 per scout
- $80 if added at camp.
- Fee may be paid to pack anytime (as one payment or multiple) and may be paid out of scout account.
- BSA Health Form (part A & B) must be completed by each adult and scout attending. Click here for obtain the BSA Annual Health Form.
Camp T-Shirts & Photos
- Camp t-shirt is provided for each participating scout.
- Each participating adult must purchase their own t-shirt.
|Adult Small 100% Cotton||$10.00|
|Adult Medium 100% Cotton||$10.00|
|Adult Large 100% Cotton||$10.00|
|Adult XLarge 100% Cotton||$10.00|
|Adult 2XLarge 100% Cotton||$11.00|
|Adult 3XLarge 100% Cotton||$11.00|
|Adult 4XLarge 100% Cotton||$11.00|
- April 26th – Final payment due from parents.
- Names are not added to roster until payment received.
- Parent must supply t-shirt size for scouts at this time.
- April 26th – For all adults who are attending, youth protection training must be already current or must be complete and turned in to camping coordinator.
- April 26th – Health Forms must be submitted to camping coordinator.
- April 27th – Pack will make payment to council
- June 27th to June 30th – Day Camp
- Pack dues must be paid prior to final payment date for camp, or deposit may be forfeit and registration cancelled.
- Registration forms (where required) that are submitted late will require parent to obtain required signatures (from committee chairman and charter organization rep) and deliver to council office themselves.
- Registration forms and youth protection certificates will not be accepted by camp officials at camp.
- Parents can discuss payment plans with pack treasurer (including monthly/incremental payments). Credit/debit cards may be used to make payments with a 3% processing fee added.
Pack 374 desires all scouts to have an opportunity to attend summer camp. Parents should speak to the pack committee chairman about any financial concerns.