This camp is available to cub scouts who will be entering the third grade in the fall.
Click here for details on the Heart of America Council website.
Bear camp sessions for this year are listed below. The Den will select the dates based upon session and leader availability at the Theodore Naish Scout Reservation.
|Session 1: June 4-5||STEM: July 7-8|
|Session 2: June 9-10||Session 7: July 9-10|
|Session 3: June 11-12||Session 8: July 15-16|
|Session 4: June 16-17||Session 9: July 21-22|
|Session 5: June 18-19||Session 10: July 23-24|
|STEM: June 23-24||Session 11: July 29-30|
|Session 6: June 25-26|
- $65 per scout and $65 per adult (i.e., $130 for scout and parent)
- $30 deposit, not refundable after February 8th
- Late registration (after April 27th) is $75 per camper.
- Fee may be paid to pack anytime (as one payment or multiple) and may be paid out of scout account.
- Each scout must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- For all adults who are attending, youth protection training must be already current or must be complete and turned in to camping coordinator. Click here for information about Youth Protection Training.
- BSA Health Form (part A & B) must be completed by each adult and scout attending. Click here for obtain the BSA Annual Health Form.
Camp T-Shirts & Photos
- Camp t-shirt is provided for each participating scout and adult. We will need to identify t-shirt sizes no later than May 31st.
- Camp-wide photos are available for additional cost.
- January 26th – Participating dens (i.e. Wolves) must identify top 3 desired sessions for camping coordinator. Every effort will be made to secure choice #1; but not guaranteed.
- January 26th – Deposit of $30 must be paid to pack.
- Names are not added to roster until deposit is received.
- Parent must supply t-shirt size for scouts and parent at this time.
- February 8th – Pack will make payment to council and register scouts online.
- April 27th – (Pack Meeting) Final payment due from parents. If balance is paid after April 27th, fee goes up to $75 for a camper.
- Two Weeks Before Camp – For all adults who are attending, youth protection training must be already current or must be complete and turned in to camping coordinator.
- Two Weeks Before Camp – Health Forms must be submitted to camping coordinator.
- Pack dues must be paid prior to final payment date for camp, or deposit may be forfeit and registration cancelled.
- Registration forms (where required) that are submitted late will require parent to obtain required signatures (from committee chairman and charter organization rep) and deliver to council office themselves.
- Registration forms and youth protection certificates will not be accepted by camp officials at camp.
- Parents can discuss payment plans with pack treasurer (including monthly/incremental payments). Credit/debit cards may be used to make payments with a 3% processing fee added.
Pack 374 desires all scouts to have an opportunity to attend summer camp. Parents should speak to the pack committee chairman about any financial concerns.